Websites are a primary source of information for travelers and tourists, helping them find activities, shop, and navigate the area. Updating your website will ensure that tourists and future users can access and understand your company. Here’s 7 reasons you should review and refresh your website now.
1. Timely Information: Tourists are here NOW! Many businesses in our area are still recovering from hurricane Ian and that can create confusion for tourists. Make sure you provide a clear statement about your current status. Regular updates also help showcase current offerings, events, and promotions, instilling confidence in your audience and encouraging them to engage with your business.
2. Mobile-friendly and fresh: Over 55% of website traffic comes from mobile devices and 92.3% of internet users access the internet using a mobile phone. Upgrading your website’s design to be mobile first ensures it stays visually appealing and user-friendly.
3. Accessibility: Of people with disabilities, a fifth said their disability makes using the internet difficult. Having a website that is friendly towards those with disabilities will reach a wider audience.
4. Loading Speed: Statistics consistently show that users expect fast-loading websites. Fast loading speed is key to getting visitors on your website, so it’s important to review and optimize page load time to attract and retain visitors.
5. Enhanced User Experience: The User experience is paramount in retaining customers. Regular updates allow you to improve the user’s journey, ensuring that your website remains easy to navigate and meets the evolving expectations of your audience.
6. Security Enhancements: Cyber threats are ever-evolving, and outdated websites may be vulnerable to security breaches. If your website is hosted by Cejay, we provide routine updates and security scans. If your website hasn’t been updated recently, it is at risk of being hacked or infected with malware.
7. Customer Retention: A well-maintained website contributes to customer retention and search-ranking. Users will be more likely to return to your website (or visit your physical location) if your information is positive and engaging.
CeJay is here to support you in giving your website a fresh look! Take advantage of the holiday break to review your website, and together, we can ensure your website stays vibrant and inviting.
Website refresh with SEOs starting at $1500. Call, text or email now!